Price for 2020 will be $13 per level gallon.
(There will be a $1 fee for credit or debit charges added).
HOURS WILL BE 7:00AM TO GATES CLOSING AT 1PM.
Open Tuesday through Saturday. Closed on Sunday and Monday unless we have to adjust for
berries to ripen.
We will close at 1:00pm and customers out of the fields by
Picking in the early morning is suggested to avoid overheating.
Call before coming to pick. We want to assure plenty of berries for picking so times and
dates sometime have to be adjusted.
Gates close at 1:00pm.
- We will be open Tuesday through Saturday unless berries need a few days to
- We take payments of cash, check, or credit card. There will be a $1 charge per gallon using your credit/debit
- We charge $13 per level gallon ($1 fee for charges on debit or credit
cards) and furnish buckets. Turn in your bucket when you finish picking.
We provide children smaller buckets to assist with picking. Please make sure they understand we keep the bucket for the next customer.
- Please check our website before making the trip. We sometimes have to adjust our hours to cooperate with nature.
Sometimes the berries need a little time to ripen for the perfect picking.
- Closed on Sunday and Monday each
- Please be aware that you may want to bring bug
spray. Our blueberries are chemical free.
We do not use any pesticides on our plants, therefore, please remember you can encounter some flying insects.
- Children are not allowed to run freely
around the patch. All children must stay with parents in the patch.
- You are more than welcome to bring your own non alcoholic beverages. No alcohol allowed.
- Pets are not
allowed by our insurance on the farm.
- We are hoping (with the grace of mother nature) to have produce to sell. Tomatoes, peppers (hot and sweet), squash,
and various vegetables in season. Come early for the best selection.