HOURS WILL BE 7:00AM TO 2PM.
Gate will close at 1:00.
It is best to call before coming to pick. We want to assure there are plenty of berries for
picking so times and dates sometime have to be adjusted.
We will close the gates an hour before closing. No one may enter after we close the gates.
- We will be open Tuesday through Saturday unless the berries need a few days to
- We take payments of cash, check, or credit card.
- We charge $12 per level gallon and furnish buckets to pick your fruit. Bring your own containers to take home the berries. Please turn in your buckets when you leave. We do furnish children
smaller buckets to assist with picking. Please make sure they understand that we keep the bucket for the next customer.
- Please check our website before making the trip. We sometimes have to adjust our hours to cooperate with nature.
Sometimes the berries need a little time to ripen for the perfect picking.
- Closed on Sunday and Monday each
- Please be aware that you may want to bring some bug spray
as you will be out in the middle of bushes that produce fruit so there will be bugs. There is nature out in our patch and we want all our customers to be
- Children are not allowed to run freely around the patch. All children must stay with
parents in the patch.
- You are more than welcome to bring your own non alcoholic beverages. No alcohol allowed.
- We do provide a restroom for our visitors.
- We are hoping (with the grace of mother nature) to add some produce to our selection this year. Tomatoes, squash, and various
vegetables in season. Come early for the best selection.