HOURS WILL BE 7:00AM TO GATES CLOSING AT 1PM.
Open Tuesday through Saturday. Closed on Sunday and Monday unless we have to adjust for
berries to ripen.
Due to weather, we will close each day at 1:00pm and all customers will be out of the
fields by 2:00pm to avoid the hot sun and overheating. Most customers enjoy the early morning when it is cooler.
It is best to call before coming to pick. We want to assure there are plenty of berries for
picking so times and dates sometime have to be adjusted.
We will close the gates an hour before closing.
No one may enter after we close the gates.
- We will be open Tuesday through Saturday unless the berries need a few days to
- We take payments of cash, check, or credit card. There will be a 25 cent charge per gallon using your credit/debit
- We charge $13 per level gallon and furnish buckets to pick your fruit. Please turn in your buckets when you leave. We provide children smaller buckets to assist with picking. Please make sure they understand that we keep the bucket for the
- Please check our website before making the trip. We sometimes have to adjust our hours to cooperate with nature.
Sometimes the berries need a little time to ripen for the perfect picking.
- Closed on Sunday and Monday each
- Please be aware that you may want to bring some bug
spray. Our blueberries are chemical free.
We do not use any pesticides on our plants, therefore, please remember you can encounter some flying insects in our bushes. We do suggest that you watch closely if
you are allergic to wasp or other stinging pests.
- Children are not allowed to run freely around the patch. All children must stay with
parents in the patch.
- You are more than welcome to bring your own non alcoholic beverages. No alcohol allowed.
- Pets are not allowed by our insurance on the farm. Please leave them at
- We do provide a restroom for our visitors.
- We are hoping (with the grace of mother nature) to add some produce to our selection this year. Tomatoes, peppers (hot and
sweet), squash, and various vegetables in season. Come early for the best selection.